Convention Gifts - How To: Easy Treat

I wanted to share the convention treats I made!
They're a cute little treat that you could make for party favors, or a little holiday or class treat.
I used the All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack #133703 $6.95; a sheet of Strawberry Slush cardstock with Mossy Meadow ink, a sheet of Daffodil Delight cardstock with Strawberry Slush ink; Basic Jewels both Rhinestone & Pearl; the Scallop Tag Topper punch and flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack; the stamps are from the Best Decision Ever set (Exclusive for Demonstrators) and the Say Something sets.
Trim the sheet from the DSP Stack into 3 pieces, 1.5"x6.5" 
Punch each end with the Tag Topper Punch - if you flip it over you can center the strips easily, and you can actually punch all 3 sheets at once! 
Score twice, at 2.5" and 3.5" from one side.
Fold at the scores & you've created a cute Hershey Nugget holder! Add ribbons, or a cute clothespin, tie a bow or add a tag and you'll have custom cuteness!
I stamped my Happy Stampin' greeting onto 3" strips, and cut pennant tails. The flower is stamped & punched, then I added pearls to the center. Added these & a couple chocolates, some more bling... Voila! Sweet treats for the friends I meet! 

Happy Crafting! 
~Angie

No comments: